“The only stupid question is the question
that you don’t ask, think out of the box”.
Are you exited to do something different?
Do you want to challenge the conventions?
Do you have a lot of question?
Do you want to prove something?
Alright, here is your chance to change your dreams to reality.
Industry Defined Problem (IDP) is one the most interesting and challenging events to the budding engineers/innovators to showcase their creativity, thinking process and innovation in existing industrial processes. There is no perfect design or innovation; there have always been room for curious minds which take it on another level by their hard core thinking process. The main goal of any industry would be to optimize the product yield while minimizing the costs of production.
This event provides opportunities for those thriving minds which look for other way around present technologies. This event provides opportunity to many ground breaking ideas and designs as participants come up with unique ways to provide intricate solutions to highly complex problems.
• The participants would be given a problem faced by the industry. The solution presented should be obtained through vigorous calculations while keeping in mind the economics of process. EVENT FORMAT: RULES AND REGULATIONS:
• Maximum number of team members is 3.
• The problem statements will be announced on first day of event.
• Each team can choose to solve any one of the problem statements.
• Only one entry per team is allowed.
• Any accepted simulation, CAD software’s can be used. (Not Mandatory) E.g. Ansys, Aspen One, Chemcad, AutoCAD, Catia, ProE, etc.
• The teams are allowed to use any source of information.
• No support in terms of software, library, internet, and guidance will be provided by organizers.
• The team members need to submit their solution in the form of hard copy report after 24 hrs of declaration of problem statement.
• All teams need to present their solution in front of jury members.
• The winners will be decided by jury members for each problem statement.
• PLAGIARISM, in any way, is strictly prohibited.
The term "Industry 4.O" originates from a project in the high-tech strategy of... more